The Center develops and conducts projects connected to its mission. The projects are described here and can serve as models for other researchers. Some of them have produced materials that can be viewed or downloaded for educational use.
- Educational Materials–Downloadable
- Food Documentaries: Polish Foodways in Toledo; Mexican American Tortilla Making; Foods from the Wild; Farmers Markets & CSAs (Community Supported Agriculture); Composting Project; Sauerkraut-an Ohio Family Tradition
- Composting Connections Curriculum
- Community Foodways–Northwest Ohio Food Traditions
- Ethnic Grocery Stores
- Culinary Tourism and Bowling Green, OH Culinary Tourism Trail
- Sustainability-Tree of Connections